Friday, October 31, 2014

That moment

It was that moment I saw the envelope laying on my table, saw the stamp from Plymouth, ready to be opened. Dayummm... That moment when my heart started beating profusely, so much adrenaline rush in my body. As I slowly tear the top, curious with what lies inside..... Pop! A postcard from my dearest, all the way from Plymouth which is 10838km away from me.

It was some time since I felt this way..
I guess, this is part of parcel for being in a long distance relationship. And this is one of the greatest feeling you'll ever get!

To be constantly longing for your partner, even a small moment of Skype brightens up your day. A small postcard like this definitely brought so much wonderful affection :)




1 comment:

  1. Slowly each day by day, more will come. All I ask from dear is her patience. One day it will be a large collections of it until the day I come back.

    ReplyDelete