Sunday, February 14, 2016

Butt, a.k.a. gluteus maximus, one of the largest part of muscles in the human body, yet it offers benefit to attract the opposite sex for reproduction. My darling's butt butt is delicious. Oftenly, it stands out in the public everytime I see her. It gives some form of magnetic pull that encourages you to approach her. The butt is what accentuates the shape of the female body, creating beautiful curves that signified women's natural beauty. The butt tells us alot of things; it can tell us whether she is hardworking, healthy or lazy, by noticing the shape of the butt. As for my darling, she is always hardworking to pursue her career. What I can do for her is to give her a good massage and help relief her stress. :) Butt. My darling's butt is obviously flat. If it's round, I am not sure if he is a man tongue emoticon. his butt is where he released methane gas. Sometimes purposely release in front of me. But it didn't mater because we will end up laughing about it together. My darlings butt is slightly below his very thin waist measuring 28-30 pants size. The butt that accentuates when he wears his branded undergarments. He must have been eating poorly so his gluteus is not building properly. But it is aso a butt I love to grab and smack because it's smexyyyyy
smile emotico :)

No comments:

Post a Comment