Saturday, October 10, 2015

10th October 2015

Gdansk, a place in Poland my dearest visited today. 



On the way to the city, he complained of the urge to defecate in the train. How cute when he rushed to a restaurant to ease himself :D

While he is busy discovering new place, I on the other hand attended a Geriatric Medicine conference in IMU. A field that cares for the elderly, an antonym of Paediatrics I would say :) I've learnt that elderly people not only capable of doing things for themselves if you do not stop them from it and instead encourage them, they are also in need of psychosocial support and constant cognitive function trigger. 

Simply done at home by asking "what day is it today?" 
Or "please watch the news for me today, I would love to hear it when I come back from work today because I would be too busy to catch up with them at work".


Enough said, great day for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment