Saturday, October 17, 2015

17th October 2015

Favorite picture of all time. Look at it everyday.


We had a heart-to-heart talk after a long week of being 'apart'. Felt great because I finally felt free and at ease of burden I had long kept. I've accused him for not caring enough, which had hurt him and probably pierced through his heart. With that, I felt awful, yet I was relieve for being able to get it out of my lungs.

Hence, this is for my personal reference if I ever to accuse him again, I have to make sure I read this back! For the great things he had done, I would never forget, as he was and still is a great man.

I had probably talked without letting my thoughts run through my cognitive function yesterday. But now that I am sane, I can recall so much great memories we had together. This is a message for the future me in case I lose my mind again.

Dear Me, always remember that..........

1. He never failed to drive me around, especially back to and fro from my hostel. Carrying my heavy bags weighing like a sumo around. Despite being tired and sleepy after being stuck in the jam, he never complained.

2. He constantly mail postcards he had bought from all the places he had visited back in the UK

3. He reassured that he will never let me go and that I am worth all his effort and time

4. He was there to give me the biggest hug and wipe away my tears when I cried like a "skinny cry baby"

5. He had indirectly motivated me through my studies by buying me a notebook, bookmarks and recently a laptop. He even helped me with some anatomical drawings :)

6. He never fail to celebrate my birthdays and our anniversaries

7. He surprised me with awesome gifts (a big penguin and a small penguin, a montage, an album filled with our photos and stories, flowers, a necklace)

8. He massaged my back when it hurts

9. He cooked for me the dishes he had learnt while we were in our long distance, to make sure I eat well

10. He paid for most of our meals and trips

11. He was patient with me. Even when I fall asleep while we watched a movie together or while he drove to our trip's destinations.

12. He soothed me so that I can sleep well

13. He ran to the shopping mall which was a distance from a Naan restaurant just to get my watch fixed

14. The way he looked into my eyes, held my hand, smiled and said that I am beautiful.

15. When he made sure I never wash the dishes alone when I am at his home

16. When he covered me with the blanket to make sure I do not catch a cold


Yet, I've dismissed them so easily.
Nevertheless, I thank you for everything you had done for me.
I was never mistaken for the man I've chosen, and I had always been feeling lucky despite of the roller coaster ride we had.



No comments:

Post a Comment