Friday, October 16, 2015

15th October 2015

I felt so tired suddenly. Because I feel alone.

But he said he will never stop giving up on me. In fact, he never did. He still constantly updated me about things he did.


A trail at a technical university in Slupsk

A place where my dear did his work in Poland for the community.
He said he will miss Poland when he shared this picture. Because it is his last picture of Poland and it was time for him to return to Plymouth.

I guess Poland must be a beautiful place then :)

An instant noodle he ate upon returning to Plymouth. 
He must be really tired after all the long trip.

Looks yummy.

I wish I was there to cook for him a proper meal and prepare him for a warm shower. He must be really tired. Probably felt more tired than me. And I never understood. Yet he remained so strong. 

I promised to be his pillar of strength, seems like it is the opposite way now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment